Unitarian Hymnal Sing-along

In which Kathryn attempts to sing a different song everyday from the Unitarian Universalist hymnal, 'Singing the Living Tradition'. Earlier posts are based on songs from the Reader's Digest songbooks she found at yard sales as a child, including: 'Reader's Digest Treasury of Best Loved Songs', 'Reader's Digest Family Songbook', and 'Reader's Digest Family Songbook of Faith and Joy'. Bonus Folk song material from: 'Folk Song USA', by John and Alan Lomax.

12 December 2005

"Lover Come Back To Me"

I like this one, which is very nice to say after such a spell of songs that made me gag. I was feeling a bit low today, physically, which made it difficult to give this my all, but it's a song worth delving into a bit more. And so poignant a theme, ah!

Finally, after so long, I am altogether on my 'new' computer. It's so lovely that I'm incredibly nervous: what will go wrong now, and when? I do need to somehow save up for something genuinely new, with a warranty, perhaps this coming year, if things continue to go well.

But for now, I feel, cautiously, excited about this. Cross your fingers. And forgive the short post for today, all this software arrangement is exhausting. Zzzzzzzz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter